Exhibitor at the following antique shows:
Oprylan Country Christmas Art & Antique Fair - Nashville,
• Dearborn Great Lakes Antique Show - Dearborn,
• Chicago Great Lakes Antique Show - Chicago, IL
• The Brandywine Show - Wilmington, DE
• The Savannah Historic Antique Show - Savannah,
• Scott Antique Market - Atlanta,
• Mountain View Inn Show - Greensburg,
Home in Indiana - Indianapolis, IN
• Warren Co. Historical Society - Lebanon, OH
• Oglebay Historical Society - Wheeling, WV
• Neville House - Pittsburgh, PA
• Ligonier Historical Society - Ligonier, PA
• York Fairground - York, PA
• Columbus Antiques Fair - Columbus, OH
Past consignor of
Sothebys/Christies Auction, NY
Former appraiser for DeLand, FL Historical Society Antiques Roadshow
Kerry Strouse will
provide formal, typed appraisals of antiques and general household items
for the following:
• Damage Claims
• Equitable Distribution
• Insurance Purposes
• Charitable Donations
• Resale or Price Confirmation
knowledge, 45 years experience, and reliable resources support Strouse
Antique Appraisals using current market trends, and up-to-date reference
in the following fields:
• Silver, Pewter
• Lamps, Lighting
• Oriental Rugs
• Quilts, Linens
• Musical Instruments
• Miscellaneous Collections
• General Household
phone consultation to determine purpose and necessity of appraisal.
fees are charged on an hourly basis.
inspection: $60 per hour. An initial inspection
is conducted on-site and descriptions are written. This fee is
due upon completion of on-site inspection.
research, market analysis and typing fees $45 per
hour. This fee is due upon completion and delivery of the formal,
fees are NOT contingent on the value of the appraised property.
Purchase Appraisals for the "Just Curious"
If you are interested
in selling your antique item(s)...
no charge, Strouse Antiques will come to your home,
quote prices only on the items we would be interested in buying
and purchase those items the same day.
If at that
time, however, no items are purchased, we charge $20.00 for the
charges may apply if longer travel distance is required.
The second weekend
of every month, Kerry Strouse Antiques exhibits at the Scott
Antique Market in Atlanta, Georgia.
3 miles east of Atlanta Airport on I-285 at Exit 5 (Jonesboro Road)